The GrandPrix GP-9F is the perfect home car lift. Its slim, toughened boxed-steel columns are preferred by many for home lifting applications. Maintenance is minimal and easy to perform.
Features & Specs
- BendPak’s proven legacy gives you an edge in performance, service and cost of ownership.
- Designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, and hardened steel tire stops.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75” x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12” x 12” baseplates 5/8” thick.
- Manual dead bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 13 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- ¾” thick safety locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
- Welded-steel runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Runways are welded and boxed for extra strength.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8” molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Sheave axles feature hardened steel collars and snap rings.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Cable keepers assures cables remain safely secure to the sheaves.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- Non-marring heavy-duty poly caster wheels will not damages painted floor surfaces.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Operator controls are simple to use, well-placed and ergonomically advanced to reduce operator strain and fatigue and increase safety.
- Electric/hydraulic power system.
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
Lifting Capacity* 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
A - Min. Runway Height: 5" (127 mm)
B - Max. Rise: 70" (1,778 mm)
C - Max. Lifting Height: 75" (1,905 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
D - Overall Width: 114.5" (2,908 mm)
E - Outside Length: 176.5" (4,483 mm)
F - Overall Length: 203" (5,156 mm)
G - Height of Columns: 89" (2,261 mm)
H - Width Between Columns: 98" (2,489 mm)
I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 86" (2,184 mm)
J - Runway Width: 18.75" (476 mm)
K - Length of Runways: 165.5" (4,204 mm)
L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm)
M - Runway Centerline: 53.75" (1,365 mm)
N - Outside Edge of Runways: 72.5" (1,842 mm)
Rated Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
75% Capacity: 100" (2,540 mm)
50% Capacity: 85" (2,159 mm)
25% Capacity: 70" (1,778 mm)
Locking Positions: 13
Lock Spacing: Every 4” (102 mm)
Motor: STANDARD: 110VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 20A or OPTIONAL: 208-230VAC, 50-60HZ, 1PH, 25A
Noise: 45 dB
Weight: 2,224 lbs. (1008.8 kg)
Dimensions: 166'' x 22'' x 43'' (4,203 mm x 4,203 mm x 1,092 mm)
BUILT TOUGH. BUILT SAFE. BUILT DEPENDABLE.
QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON.
What's unique about the GrandPrix™ GP-9F by BendPak™? This four-post car and light-duty truck lift has been terrifically tailored for home garages and car enthusiasts of all experience levels. It benefits by combining the rugged and dependable nature of hydraulic power with the simplicity and safety of mechanical operation.
From its tough welded-steel construction to its long-lasting and proven design, the GP-9F demonstrates BendPak’s ongoing commitment to quality, safety, reliability and value. The GP-9F four-post lift was built with the strength and grittiness to lift the heaviest loads, and it has the lifting speed to get more done in less time. Simple operation and precise controls give operators more confidence, and BendPak’s legendary reliability means you get a car lift that goes the distance and performs flawlessly—no matter the size of your fleet.
The GP-9F will quickly earn the title as the most versatile and productive tool in your garage. Use it to store classics, project cars and even your daily driver. Because it comes standard with the must-have accessories that most home car lift companies charge extra for, you get capacity, performance, productivity and value all packed into one bundle of steely awesomeness.
All Accessories Included
Standard accessories include four quick-mount casters, lightweight-yet-tough polyethylene drip trays, a mobile jack tray (wide and sturdy enough to hold bottle jacks of varying sizes and profiles) and lightweight, easily removable aluminum approach ramps. Yep, that means one price, one selection and a helluva lot of you-get-it-all. To top it off, GrandPrix keeps your vehicles safely contained at all times with forward and rear-mounted hardened steel tire stops.
Make Room to Save Space
In order to work efficiently in a functioning (but sometimes obstructive) garage, you need a lift that’s engineered to make the most out of every sought-after smidgeon of floor space. The GP-9F features a compact size, so it fits in virtually any home garage where space is limited. Its clever design is exceptionally smart about saving space, but it still fits most vehicles, including light trucks and SUVs. In addition, this lift gives you improved lifting performance, a generous lifting capacity and all-in-one versatility. Lightweight, removable aluminum ramps and multi-position locks add even more flexibility when space and overhead clearance is a concern.
BendPak Means Superior Service
The GP-9F is built to perform without compromise, and that claim is backed by BendPak’s legendary history of success. Should there ever come a time when you need support, we're here for you. We've worked tirelessly to develop and maintain one of the most comprehensive customer support programs in the industry. This means we only use highly reliable dealers and service providers. Simply put, we put our 50+ years of experience to work for you.
Boxed Steel Construction & Sleeve Containment
We redesigned our toughened boxed-steel columns (4.75" x 4.75" wide) to ensure maximum durability and incredible resistance to twisting and bending. They include 5/8″ thick, 12″ x 12″ baseplates that better support loads on varying floor surfaces and finishes. Surrounded by full-perimeter exterior steel sleeves that retain solid capture of the lift columns, you can rest assured that your vehicles are safely and securely supported at all times. GrandPrix's stability-enhancing design mates the columns by the cradling steel sleeves to create an interlock that further decreases any risk of tipping.
Multi-level locking positions
Multiple parking positions allow you to lock your four-post car lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. 13 locking positions are spaced every four inches to accommodate varying ceiling and vehicle heights.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wire Rope
Every car lift comes with four lifting wire ropes made from superior-grade stainless steel, and each wire rope is rated to handle 14,000 lbs. This means the combined wire rope rating is 700% of the lift's rated capacity.
Automatic Safety Locks
Four, 3/4″ thick safety locks engage simultaneously as the lift is raised. A secondary slack-cable lock system ensures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the unlikely event of a cable failure. At all times, locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
Simple operation and precision control give operators more confidence. Add BendPak’s proven reliability, and you get a lift that goes the distance while getting the job done faster than ever—just 45 seconds to max rise!
Peace of Mind
Built to commercial standards, GrandPrix is tough and operates as any industrial lift should. With safety at the forefront, this car lift features all the industrial features and durable components that make operating it safe, whether the lift is fastened to the floor or freestanding.
Professionals You Can Depend On
BendPak dealers and service providers are unsurpassed, delivering superior customer service that sets them apart from the competition before, during and after your purchase. With every new lift you add to your fleet, BendPak service providers make leading support programs available, including:
- Genuine BendPak OEM parts
- Planned maintenance
- Convenient national locations
- Five-Year Warranty
When you purchase a new GrandPrix four-post lift, you are buying more than a machine: You're purchasing one of the best car lift models for the best value. Every GrandPrix home garage lift is covered by a top-to-bottom warranty because it's backed by BendPak’s standard 5-year warranty. You can be confident that your lift will last and perform year after year, day after day. When you choose GrandPrix, you get a lift warranty that guarantees that if any major component fails, it will be replaced. It's that simple.